Last updated: January 15, 2020
Please note that if you are registering for or participating in any of our promotions, sweepstakes, contents or other offers or opportunities, your participation is subject to any other rules and regulations applicable to such opportunities.
The information we collect can include
- Information you provide to us directly
- We may collect personal information such as a username, first and last name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address and payment information, when you register for an OXIGEN Beverages (USA) Inc. account, place an order through the Service, participate in our forums, comment on a blogpost, or if you correspond with us.
- Information we collect from third parties
- We may collect information about you from third-party services. For example, we may receive information about you when you interact with our site through various social media, for example, by logging in through or liking us on Facebook or following us on Instagram. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party web sites and s ervices before linking or connecting them to the Service.
How we use the information we collect
- We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features of the Service. We may use this information to communicate with you, such as to send you email messages, and to follow up with you to offer information about our Service and your account. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order summaries, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
- We and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our web site or use our Service. For instance, when you visit our web sites, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us to track your usage of the Service over time. We may collect log file information about your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third-party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our Users, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time, as we believe that there is no consistent industry standard for how to respond to Do Not Track browser settings.
- We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our web site and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
Third party tracking and online advertising
- We may permit third-party ad networks, social media companies, and other third- party services to collect information about browsing behavior from visitors to our Service through cookies, social plug-ins, or other tracking technology. We may permit third-party online advertising networks to collect information about your use of our web sites over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Service as well as on other web sites or services. Typically, the information is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely “opt-out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies and how you may opt-out of some of this tracking, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http:// www.networkadvertising.org). Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing of Your Information
- We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Your Choices About Your Information” section below.
- We may share your personal information with:
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, billing, payments, payment processing, order fulfillment, or providing analytic services;
- Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, or who partner with us to provide our Services to you;
- Other companies whose products or services may be of interest to you (to see how you may opt-out of this sharing, see Your Choices, below);
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third- party or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. If you remove information or content that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
Your Choices About Your Information
- How to control your communications preferences
- You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt-out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, information about your orders, changes/updates to our products or features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you want to opt-out of having your information shared with third parties for marketing purposes, you may contact us directly at email@example.com or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Modifying or deleting your information
- If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying or deleting your account information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terminating or deactivating your account
- Following termination or deactivation of your OXIGEN Beverages (USA) Inc. account, the Company may retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, OXIGEN Beverages (USA) Inc. may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information (including User Content) contained in your communications to other Users or posted to public or semi-public areas of the Service after termination or deactivation of your User account.
How we store and protect your information
- Storage and processing
- Keeping your information safe
- OXIGEN Beverages (USA) Inc. cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, OXIGEN Beverages (USA) Inc. will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- OXIGEN Beverages (USA) Inc. does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to other websites and services
- Our Service may integrate with or contain links to other third-party sites and services. We are not responsible for the practices employed by third-party web sites or services embedded in, linked to, or linked from the Service and your interactions with any third-party web site or service are subject to that third- party’s own rules and policies.
How to contact us